Sunset helicopter tour Oahu
One of the best ways to visit the island and take in Hawaii’s spectacular beauty is to take a sunset helicopter tour in Oahu.
You will have a special view of Oahu’s skyline as the sun sets and the sky turns orange and pink.
So make sure to book the Oahu sunset helicopter tour if you’re searching for a unique way to see and appreciate Hawaii’s natural beauty.
You can also choose a romantic helicopter tour whether you’re celebrating an anniversary or just seeking for a unique way to spend time with your special someone.
Waikiki Sunset – 50 Min Helicopter Tour – Doors Off or On
You can select a choice of doors on or doors off trip while boarding your helicopter.
The Waikiki sunset helicopter tour Oahu is ideal for romantic dates and special events.
You will cruise over some of Oahu’s most well-known sites as you lift into the glistening skies.
Take in the views of the Honolulu skyline, Pearl Harbor, and Diamond Head as the sun slowly disappears into the Pacific.
Before heading back towards the airport, the helicopter will also pass over the famous USS Arizona Memorial.
The sky is a stunning display of hues as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean, ranging from orange and red to pink and purple.
Your memories of this mesmerizing view will last a very long time.
This helicopter experience is a full package, including pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Parking fees
- A phone strap
155 Kapalulu Pl Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Tour duration: 50 minutes
Tour operator: Rainbow Oahu Helicopter Tours
Tour timings: This sunset helicopter tour oahu starts at 5 pm
|Type of tour||Adult ticket (2+ years)||Infant ticket (0 to 1 year)|
|Doors OFF Private Tour||$1110||Free entry|
|Doors OFF Tour||$370||Free entry|
|Doors ON Private Tour||$1110||Free entry|
|Doors ON Tour||$370||Free entry|
- You will receive your confirmation at the time of booking.
- Robinson R44 helicopter only allows passengers weighing 80 pounds or more to fly with the door off.
- Airbus Astar helicopter only allows passengers weighing 100 lbs or more to fly with the door off.
- Every traveler at least 24 months old must reserve a seat at the full fare.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Your seat may or may not be next to an open door when you book the Doors Off experience.
- Stoller is accessible.
- This helicopter tour can have a maximum of 15 travelers.
- A charge of 50% of the seat price will be applied after booking for customers weighing between 260 and 279 lbs. A second seat purchase will be required for visitors weighing 280 pounds or more after booking.