Maui To Big Island Helicopter Tour
A Maui to Big Island helicopter tour is the best way to elevate your Hawaiian vacation to new heights.
Take to the skies and experience the breathtaking beauty of Maui and the Big Island like never before.
From the lush tropical landscapes of Maui to the volcanic wonders of the Big Island, this thrilling aerial adventure will leave you in awe of Hawaii’s natural splendor.
Prepare for an unforgettable journey through the clouds, where every turn reveals a new perspective and a fresh burst of excitement.
Big Island Volcano Helicopter Tour & Ground Tour
Take a tour of an active volcano, Kilauea, while you’re on the beautiful island of Maui.
You take an island-hopper flight to the Big Island for a morning adventure at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Witness Kilauea’s lava, craters, and steam from a helicopter and on the ground tour the park, gardens, and waterfalls.
This tour includes round-trip airfare, and you’ll be back in Maui at the end of the day.
You’ll enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 travelers.
You’ll want to take advantage of this opportunity to see the wonders of Hawaii from above and on the ground.
Tour duration: 11 hours (45-minute airtime)
1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
The activity ends at the meeting point.
What to expect
This Maui to Big Island helicopter tour comes with ground exploration as well.
You will get to explore and get around the Japanese-styled Liliuokalani Gardens.
There is a chance to explore Richardson Beach Park, the unique black sand beach near Hilo.
You will also get 15 minutes to admire King Kamehameha the Great’s statue.
Adult ticket (12 to 64 years): $1400
Senior ticket (65 to 99 years): $1300
Child ticket (3 to 11 years): $1300
Infant ticket (1 to 2 years): $450
Minimum: 1, Maximum: 15
- A 45-minute helicopter tour over Big Island
- Round trip air ticket from Maui to Big Island\
- Bottled water
- Your booking confirmation is subject to availability and will be received within 48 hours.
- Please wear covered shoes and dress appropriately for temperatures that can drop to 40°F in the park.
- Bring your infant seats otherwise, infants sit on laps
- In case the helicopter portion of the tour is canceled due to weather and safety reasons, a refund of $350 per person will be issued.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible but stroller accessible.
- Participants must meet weight restrictions and purchase an extra comfort seat for $225 if they are over 240 pounds.
- This state-approved tour can accommodate up to 15 travelers.
This helicopter tour from Maui to Big Island is non-refundable and no amendments are possible after booking.
Tour Operator: Dynamic Tour Maui
Note: You can also check out the best Maui helicopter tours and pick the one that fits you best.