Maui Doors Off Helicopter Tour
Soar above the skies of Maui and take in the island’s breathtaking beauty like never before!
Buckle up for an unforgettable doors-off Maui helicopter tour that promises heart-stopping views, spine-tingling thrills, and memories to last a lifetime.
Get ready to experience the ultimate adventure and witness the breathtaking landscapes of Maui from a whole new perspective.
Doors OFF West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour
If you’re an adrenaline seeker, then the Doors-OFF West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour is our recommendation for achieving that rush.
With this exclusive Maui doors off helicopter tour, you’ll feel the island breeze without interruption, as no doors will separate you and the air.
Tour duration: 45 minutes
108 Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
The activity ends at the meeting point.
What to expect
Select morning or afternoon departure, and meet the helicopter at Kahului Airport. End your Maui doors off helicopter tour at Kahului Airport.
On this doors-off helicopter tour of Maui, you get to pass over the unrivaled beauty of Maui island without obstructions and capture perfect pictures without glare.
You will spot marvels from the air, such as lush rainforests, stunning waterfalls and maybe a circular rainbow.
As you fly over West Maui and Molokai’s north shore, the cascading waterfalls and towering sea cliffs will transport you to another world.
Adult ticket (10 to 100 years): $359
Minimum: 1, Maximum: 6
Start time (as per preference)
Morning Departure: 7 am to 12 pm
Afternoon Departure: 12 pm to 4 pm
Tour includes: Professional pilot guide
- Confirmation at the time of booking, except if the booking is made within 3 days of travel. In such cases, helicopter tour confirmations will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- All passengers must provide names and weights at the time of booking. Misrepresentation of body weight may lead to cancellation at check-in without a refund.
- Flight routes and sights may change due to weather conditions.
- Before participating in the flight, it is mandatory to read the supplier terms and conditions for Doors Off flights.
- Only cell phones allowed on board. No other camera devices. Air Maui provides lanyards to wear cell phones at all times.
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate; if they are 10-18 years old, an adult must accompany them. Only those 16 and older can sit on an edge/outside seat.
- Closed-toe shoes required, no hats, bags, or loose items. Flip-flops/sandals are not allowed, and long hair must be tied. Jacket provided by Air Maui during flight.
- No refunds or rescheduling are allowed within 48 hours of flight time. A group of 12 or more must give a 7 days notice.
- A comfort seat fee applies to single passengers over 230 lbs or 2 passengers over 400 lbs combined. Passengers over 250 lbs must buy a comfort seat for safety.
- The helicopter is not wheelchair accessible and there is no lift to accommodate wheelchairs, nor can staff assist with physical mobility.
- The helicopter has a shared cabin of 6 passengers and one pilot on each flight, which is suitable for most travelers.
- The maximum number of travelers for this tour/activity is 6.
Tour Operator: Air Maui Helicopters
Are Maui doors off helicopter tours safe?
The safety of any helicopter tour depends on certain factors, such as the operator’s track record, the aircraft’s condition, and the weather conditions at the time of the tour.
Air Maui doors off helicopter tour follows safety regulations and standards set by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
You can read up on the route and weather to familiarize yourself with the environment.
It’s also essential to follow all safety instructions the pilot and crew provide.
Remember to wear the safety harness and other safety gear supplied during the flight.
Doors-off helicopter tours are a thrilling experience.
Still, it’s essential to focus on safety and do your due diligence.
Note: If you’re still concerned, you can go through things to remember before your scenic flight.
If a doors-off Maui helicopter tour is too overwhelming, you can choose from multiple helicopter tours with the doors-on feature.