Huey helicopter tours in Cape Town
The Huey helicopter, also known as the Bell UH-1 Iroquois, is a military helicopter that was widely used during the Vietnam War.
The Huey flights Cape Town is now a popular choice for sightseeing and tour operations as they offer a thrilling and memorable experience with their low altitude flying with open door policy.
The passengers of the Huey Cape Town get an unobstructed view and a sense of freedom while flying over the iconic Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope, and the rugged Atlantic coastline.
Everything you need to know about helicopter rides, Cape Town, with sports helicopters is provided in this article.
But if you want to know more about the other popular categories of the helicopter tour, the cheapest Cape Town helicopter tours or the exclusive experience of the Robben Island helicopter tour is a must-try.
Huey Army Helicopter Adventure Flight in Cape Town
Huey helicopter tours in Cape Town offer a VIP helicopter experience that keeps your adrenaline on an all-time high and is an experience like no other.
The experience of flying in a historical aircraft like the Huey helicopter is definitely worth it for aviation enthusiasts and adventure seekers.
In this tour, you get a 30-minute flying adventure with a huey helicopter top speed that comes with various combat-simulated maneuvers and low-level flying.
The genuine Vietnam Huey helicopter tours Cape Town offers an exciting experience of the city’s stunning landscapes as it offers a wide view through its doors off policy.
One may take off in style and fly over some of the most breathtaking mountains, coastlines, beaches, and city skylines worldwide.
Note: Experience an adrenaline rush like never before with a 3-day tour with Cape Peninsula exploration and sidecar adventure, the perfect addition to your already exciting helicopter tour of Cape Town.
Elevate your adventure to new heights and add an extra thrill to your Cape Town experience by purchasing this 3-day adventure tour.
What to expect from the Huey helicopter tours in Cape Town
If you have chosen the helicopter rides Cape Town with sport helicopters, you’ll step onto a licensed experience offering an adventure helicopter flight to civilian clients.
You will first go through a safety briefing by one of our qualified staff members, who will escort you to your helicopter soon after.
Then, you’ll take a flight to the shore of the untamed West Coast, where you’ll engage in a wide range of combat simulation tactics and low flying.
There won’t be any dull moments because of the open doors and the Huey helicopter top speed reaching upto 148 mph, guaranteeing you get the best views of Table Mountain, the City Bowl and Robben Island.
You’ll get a VIP helicopter experience from this cape town waterfront helicopter ride in a sports helicopter as you can marvelously fly in style with a flute of champagne in hand while remaining in full adrenaline mode.
Meeting Point / Departure
V&A Helipad, Breakwater Edge, 220 E Pier Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town.
This activity ends at the meeting point.
3 E Pier Rd
3 E Pier Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Open in Google Maps
Route which the helicopter follows
Cape Town Helicopters
Huey helicopter tour includes
- Flying experience in a genuine Huey army helicopter with simulated combat maneuvers
- Incredible aerial views of Cape Town
- A complimentary glass of champagne
- Access to alcoholic Beverages on demand
- You will get your confirmation as soon as you book your tickets.
- You will be seated on the chopper according to weight and balance.
- No person with heart problems, back problems or other serious medical conditions can go on this heli tour of Cape Town.
- Inside the helicopters, smoking is not allowed.
- The minimum age to go on this Cape Town heli tour is seven years and above. Although drinks will only be served to visitors above the age of 18 years. Learn more about child policy on a helicopter tour.
- The maximum weight per person to go on this heli tour is 125 kg (275 lbs). Know more about weight restrictions and seating in a NAC helicopter Cape town.
- This tour will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund. Know more.
- A minimum number of 6 passengers are required. If there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Huey helicopter tour in Cape Town prices:
|Adult (4 years and above)||$313||30 mins|
Note: Experience the breathtaking beauty of Cape Town from a unique perspective with an aerial tour aboard a Huey army helicopter with a glass of champagne in hand.
Also, indulge in a culinary adventure with three wine tastings, a cheese selection, and tours of award-winning wineries in Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, and Paarl.
All of this in just one top-rated Cape Town helicopter wine tour of 3-days. Read more about it in the Romantic tours of Cape Town.