Helicopter tour over Christ the Redeemer
One of the world’s seven wonders, Christ the Redeemer, is in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The 98 feet (30 meters) statue is atop Corcovado mountain and towers over the entire city.
If you wish to visit this prominent architecture up close and personal, we suggest booking a helicopter tour over Christ the Redeemer.
Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour – Christ the Redeemer
Rio de Janeiro is an obligatory itinerary for visitors looking for breathtaking landscapes and that typical carioca friendliness.
Enjoy one of Brazil’s most charming postcard-worthy sites from a unique and unforgettable angle through a beautiful panoramic flight.
Pass by Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, a charming neighborhood with the face of Rio!
Crossing the thriving residential area of the Botanical Garden owes its name to the Rio Botanical Gardens.
Stroll through the orchid house between imperial palms and giant Amazonian victories.
Parque Lage has trails to Corcovado Hill, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer and Tijuca National Park rainforest are.
Pass by Corcovado, one of the hills of Rio de Janeiro, famous for its 38-meter-high statue of Christ the Redeemer.
Christ the Redeemer is one of the main symbols of the country and offers a privileged panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
A helicopter tour over Christ the Redeemer should be on your to-do list if you are in Rio
- A voucher for the helicopter flight
- A voucher for the Rio de Janeiro helicopter tour
This helicopter tour has two meeting points.
- Heliponto da Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas (SDRJ) Parque dos Patins Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas – Av. Borges de Medeiros, s/n – Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22470-004, Brazil Get directions
- Borges de Medeiros Avenue – Rio de Janeiro City Helipad – Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon | Next to the Skating Park, with the entrance in front of the BR Post (17.44 km) Get directions
Endpoint – This helicopter tour ends back at the meeting point
Duration – 7 to 8 minutes
Tour operator – Helisight
Timing- The helicopter tour runs 10 am and 3 pm
Ticket price (up to 5 people)
|Adult ticket (12 to 99 years)||R$962.03|
|Child ticket ( 2 to 11 years)||R$96u2.03|
|Infant ticket ( upto 1 years)||Free|
- Confirmation for the tour will be received at the time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers with heart problems or other severe medical conditions should avoid this helicopter tour
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are allowed but are restricted to the ground and cannot boarding the helicopter
- Takeoffs require a minimum capacity of 3, 4 or 5 passengers, depending on the type of helicopter in use.
- Women in their 32nd week of pregnancy are advised not to tour.
- This tour or activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers.
Note – If Christ is not visible on the flight date due to the weather, the flight will be carried out over the beaches.